Weight: 12.000 kg
Get a free quote now!
Combine the TRS-215 with Ultrasonic product infusion and LED phototherapy and you have the perfect tools to be at the forefront of this growth market.
the TRS-215 has wavelengths of 1064 and 532, for black and colored tattoos. The laser light is a cohesive light beam which targets and fragments the trapped metallic oxide pigment, shattering it into minute micro particles within the dermal tissue. A tattoo consists of thousands of particles of tattoo pigment suspended in the skin. The tattoo remains permanent because the particles are too big to be removed by normal human processes. The energy is absorbed by the ink particles in a very short time (nanoseconds). The surface temperature of the ink molecules may rise to thousands of degrees but this energy immediately converts into a shock wave.
The shock wave propagates throughout the dermal tissue fragmenting and shattering brittle structures within it. Therefore the tissue itself is largely unaffected, because it simply vibrates as the wave passes through. How does the fading begin?
The miniscule fragments are pulled away by macrophages and eliminated from the body via a healthy lymphatic system; consequently, the color of the pigment begins to fade. • Used for the treatment of black, grayscale, red, green, blue, yellow, orange, pink, purple, and all colors used in professional tattoo applications.
• Used for all sizes of tattoos and for tattoos of all ages.
• One of the best lasers for tattoo trimming and knockout of ink-bleed
• Used for tattoo removal on Fitzpatrick skin typing of 1-4 (darker skins require test patch before proceeding)
• classified as a Class 3b Laser in NSW, Vic, SA & NT and a Class 4 Laser in Qld, WA and Tas. Elegans will only offer to clients who have recognised laser treatment qualifications.
• The unit has excellent fragmentation ability.
• Ideal for clinic or business use with long consistent working time of between 8 and 12 hours
• Ideal for removals which may require many visits depending upon the depth and amount of inks and complexity. Perfect treatment for ink knockbacks for those who requires a new tattoo placed over an existing tattoo.
Warranty: 12 months
Dimensions: 45x35x33cm Weight: 12kg