Beauty Therapy Machines
- Rotary Brush Are the first step in most facial treatments to cleanse & prepare the skin
- Carlton Professional Offers the most respected range of Beauty equipment in Europe, the UK & Australia
- Electrolysis & Epilation May not be the latest technology but Electrolysis and Thermolysis WORK
- Facial Machines to satisfy a range of treatment needs
- Facial Steamers, Vapourisers Steam applied gently to the skin moistens, then cleanes and refreshes ready for all facial treatments
- Faradic - Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
- Galvanic An older technology that is still highly successful in the infusion of product
- High Frequency Treatment increases blood circulation and provides a deep cleansing effect
- Hot Towel Cabinets An 18 litre unit and a smaller 9 litre unit.
- LED Colour Light Therapy A completely holistic, non-invasive therapy that encourages healing and renewal
- Mag Lamps Are available in 3 sizes and ready for attaching to a trolley or wall or as a mobile unit
- Mesotherapy Combines Infusion, Ice Therapy and Microcurrent to provide lifting, toning and relief from pain.
- Microcurrent lifting offers face and body contour lifting by re-programming the muscle fibres to speed up cellular activity
- Microdermabrasion Units offering any of crystal, diamond, hydro, infusion and combined.
- Multi Function With every conceivable combination of treatment functions that you require
- Skin Analysis Woods Lamps. 3x magnification also a 5&10x magnification lamps.
- Sterilising Small, medium and large Autoclaves that satisfy TGA and Health Regulations.
- RF-Radio Frequency For Face and Body toning and tightening and reducing cellulite.
- Sonophoresis, Ultrasound Enabling the infusion of active ingredients deep into the dermis
- Tattoo Removal Class 4 high quality outcomes from a Nd-YagQ- Switched Laser unit.
- Facial LED Mask Blue, red and infrared, individual LED treatment & combined colours for maximum benefit PLUS facial EMS/ faradic
Elegans provide salon supplies and beauty machine and distributor in Australia. We can supply all your needs backed by our in-house sales, service and training teams. All servicing is done in-house by qualified staff in our assembly area in Sydney where we also manufacture Rayvue units which have been the standard for the industry since 1940.