Diamond Microderm & Spray
Weight: 0 kg
Get a free quote now!
The Spray function enables you to provide your Client with a cooling mist after a treatment.
Diamond Peel is a non-surgical progressive treatment for superior skin resurfacing, using diamond encrusted heads to safely and gently abrade the epidermis. Primary function of Microdermabrasion is to remove skin debris and to correct or minimize imperfections, blemishes and age damage. Adjustable vacuum & suction controls are mounted on the front with a vacuum/pressure gauge. dermaSprayDiamond Peel Microdermabrasion with Spray (MICD-SM8687-Spray)
Moderate usage of Diamond Peel microdermabrasion, accompanied with salon prescribed products that penetrate through to the dermis level will help to replenish nutrients, and restore cellular activity. Diamond microdermabrasion is less abrasive than crystal microdermabrasion.
Adjustable vacuum & suction controls are mounted on the front with a vacuum/pressure gauge.
SPRAY: a Spray function and bottles are included to enable a misting and cooling spray to be provided to your Client after completion of the microdermabrasion treatment.
- 9 diamond heads in 3 different grades, coarse, medium and fine stored in a timber case.
- Diamond heads are easily removed for disinfecting and can be autoclaved.
- Vacuum pump removes the abraded skin during the procedure.
- An easy to clean filter is mounted on the back of the unit
- Handpiece filters are removable & disposable.
- Spray Function and bottle included to cool face and for misting after completion of treatment.
- Consumables include specific replacement filters for handpiece and the external vacuum tubing (around 60cm) at least once each year.
Warranty: 12 months.