Galvanism produces lye (NaOH) at the negative pole (the probe), to chemically destroy the dermal papilla.
This is a very slow method but the success rate is high.
Electrolysis destroys the papilla quickly and effectively.
When Galvanism and Electrolysis are used simultaneously (Blend) they are giving a short application time with an extremely effective result.
– Extremely effective results.
– Shorter treatment time.
– Footswitch for easier treatments.
– 1 CC10C needle holder
– 1 CC13 Footswitch
– 1 Dumont Swiss “H” epilation forceps
– 1 Box (50) of CARLTON disposable needles
– 1 Pack of client record cards
– 1 Indifferent electrode
– 1 Small twin ball electrode
– 1 Sponge Cover
– 1 Set of connecting cables
Size: (L x W x H) 280 x 205 x 140mm
Warranty: 3 Years
SKU code: CC2337X
MPN code: CC2337X
Weight: 4.1 kg